The Heavy-Duty Version for Maximum Sun and Weather Protection
- Dramatic Rain Dispersion - Fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover.
- Superior Dry Time - Because the fabric sheds moisture, just shake the cover and it dries in minutes (HD fabric is heavier and requires additional drying time).
- Breathable - Allows any heat, moisture or condensation under the cover to easily escape.
- UV Resistant - Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degradation.
- Superior Paint Finish Protection - Silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula help create a silky-smooth finish that's even less abrasive than flannel (HD uses heavier denier thread which is not as smooth).
- Durable Fade-Resistant Base Fabrics - Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer.
Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield® HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. Approximately 40% heavier than WeatherShield® HP, the 300 denierÂ fiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC® by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield® HD? People who live in intense sun climates and along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric, as well as RV owners seeking the best cover for long-term storage.
WeatherShield® HD is not as compact as WeatherShield® HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield® HD.
WeatherShield® HD uses a superior fade resistant solution-dye production process that SAVES 1,000 gallons of water for every 1,000 yards of fabric produced
* New warranty effective with purchases since December 1, 2015.
Cover is performing well
Love this cover, looks great and fits like a glove
Great cover, itâ€™s my third
Great cover, easy to put on by myself
Excellent product, service and purchase experience