HOW TO ORDER
Because our covers are tailor-made from a stock of over 70,000 patterns and can be made from a range of materials we need the following information before we can quote a price:
- Make a note of the make and model and year of manufacture of vehicle.
- (With certain models we will need to know if there is a chassis number, e.g. Mercedes. Others we may need to know if the vehicle has a standard or non-standard spoiler, body kit etc. Some we may need to know if the car is left or right hand drive (mirrors on earlier Porsche 911s were offset) For motorbikes we would need to know if the bike has additional panniers, top box, tall screen or optional extras that may affect the fit of the cover).
- Choose an indoor or outdoor cover depending on your needs. Make a note of the fabric name, and choose a colour where applicable.
- For security reasons we require a signature with all deliveries. Please have a delivery address ready, with full post code, and also a telephone number. (We can not accept deliveries to PO Box numbers).
- Please make sure you have a valid credit / debit card for placing your order, including full card number, expiry date, and issue number where applicable. We accept most major credit and debit cards except Electron and Diners card.
- You may call us to place the order or get a quote by telephone at 080 8234 0936, by clicking on submit on our Get an Quote webpage tab (above), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include you phone number in all emails.)
If you need to contact us for a quote, please click here to go to our Get a Quote Forms.